Friday, 6 September 2013

Stampin' Up! Online Shop News & 15% off Stampin' Up Butterfly Bundle


If you take a peek in my blog column you'll see that I have a link to my very own online shop at Stampin' Up!

This means that you'll be able to shop online day and night .. cool huh?  All you need to is to create an account as you would with any online shop and then you will be all set to place orders

If you prefer to place your orders through me still that is absolutely fine, you get to choose :)

I'll be posting some projects featuring the products offered below very soon so if you are a fan of butterflies, its no secret that I am, come back soon 



Click HERE to order the Clear Mount Bundle

Or

Click HERE to order the Wood Mount Bundle

Alternatively if you'd like to browse ALL the products in the online shop click HERE

Wishing you all a fantastic weekend,

Julie 


No comments: