Tuesday 26 August 2008

Arty Girlz Challenge # 49 ~ Summer


This weeks challenge theme on Arty Girlz is SUMMER.

Sorry guys I copped out this week ~ I did this layout last year............ we have a caravan at The Orchards which is a Haven Holiday Camp and these photos were taken at St Osyth Beach which is literally just outside.

When this post is published I will be at The Orchards so Crissi is going to be signing all comments from me as well as her but I will still come and see what you've all made when I get home
I hope the weather cheers up a bit can somebody please remind the sun that its actually Summer now where did I put that umbrella......... lol

6 comments:

carolann said...

Brilliant lo well done hun xxx

Dawn said...

Looks idyllic Julie - Great layout..

Shelly said...

I am glad you found me so I could discover you in return. I am enjoying all the new links from the Inspirational connection. Off to scroll through your blog some more. Love your template by the way!

Lisa Olson said...

Wow, fantabulous, love this layout.

Ethel Amutan said...

I envy that you're able to take pictures of your boys while they're "in action." I'm hopelessly terrible with moving subjects. Regardless of when you created your layout, it definitely screams "Summer! Summer! Summer!" Sounds like you had a wonderful time.

Also, you had left me a comment on my blog about permission to be shown on the Inspirationals blog. I am flattered and would be honored. Thank you very much!!! {Blushing over here in Nebraska}..........

Debbie said...

What a fabulous lay out - love it. ;)

xxDebbiexx