Saturday 15 May 2010

No I haven't.......





....disappeared off the face of the Earth

I just haven't been crafting much, and when I have crafted I haven't blogged :O terrible eh???!!

Anyway I gave myself a little shake to snap out of it as I wanted to make a 'thinking of you card for one of my friends who is really going through a rough time at the moment :(


The card I made her isn't here but I decided to make a few more cards using the same papers, stamps and card ... I just tweaked the designs a little. One card isn't shown as its for someone who I know reads my blog ;)

The cardstock, papers and stamps are all by Stampin Up

Have a great weekend everyone, I'm just waiting for the sun to appear....

8 comments:

Sian said...

Great to see you blogging again! Wonderful cards, love the colours and the stamps.

craftymum said...

Hi Julia
I had wondered what had happened to you. Love these cards you have made
Love sarah XXX

Loraine Arderne said...

Gorgeous cards, love the colours and the stamp set used.

Macpurp said...

oh i love these cards! the edges on it are so pretty!

hope you are more mojo'd now!
love teen x

Lexxie said...

So glad you're back with us Julie! Love your latest creations, that little SU stamp is lovely, and I adore the colours too.
Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog, it's a new era of crafting for me, even I'm not sure how all this is going to pan out, I'll just keep drawing and see what happens!
Love Sarita xx

Crissi Harvey said...

Beautiful cards Julie as always really love these

Fiona said...

lovely cards Julie - and thanks for mine - greatly appreciated x

Tereza Crump said...

Just found your blog... such pretty cards, so inspirational. I love the stamps you used. :)