Wednesday 27 March 2013

A blog post AND a video....

I must be coming down with something.. yes I think I have a temperature ;)

Jokes aside, after receiving my goodies from Stampin' Up! I have been having fun :)

Here's a video showing how I made little branches for my bird stamps

The card I'm showing has been made slightly different as I decided I preferred not to pierce as many holes .. as shown on the video... but you get the idea

Hope everyone is well and if you are in the UK and would like to order any Stampin' Up! products you know where I am ... Here :)

Oh and before I go I've discovered PINTEREST... LOVE IT!!

Here's my deets if you want to add me: Follow me on Pinterest

Oh and I also discovered google plus but I'm still a bit vague about that :/ I'll get there in the end hopefully.... Add me to google plus
Anyway here is my card with my sewn on branch and here is the video showing me in action lol :)

Take care and wrap up warm .. brrrrr freezing in the UK right now 


No comments: