Tuesday 9 July 2013

Playing with new products ~ Stampin Up Style... plus a quick tip video :)

Hello everyone

Well I've been a busy bee playing since the new Stampin' Up! Catalogue came out,

I love playing with new goodies and my craft area is a complete mess which means I've been having fun :)


I think one of my favourite new stamp sets is Mosaic Madness, here's one of the cards I made using it.. I love that it has a matching embossing folder and a matching punch.. makes life so much easier

There will be a video up soon of me making this card so you'll be able to have a closer look at the products used

I've also loved playing with the Simply Pressed Clay and molds and I've just uploaded a You Tube video with a tip on how to use these here







 I hope everyone is well and enjoying the beautiful sunshine :)

No comments: