Saturday 13 June 2009

What a beautiful day............


My husband is fishing, my sons have gone swimming and I am enjoying the peace and quiet and this gorgeous weather, therefore I have made a card to reflect my mood and the weather........ nice sunshine colours :)

All products are Stampin' Up! apart from the card base
Textured cardstock colours: apricot appeal & barely banana
Stamp set: crazy for cupcakes
Punches used: Scallop Oval, Large Oval, Scallop Edge
Other tools: Paper piercer & template from the crafters tool kit

If you have any questions or would like to order any Stampin Up goods either leave a comment or email stampinjules17@gmail.com and I'll get back to you :)

Have a nice weekend everybody x

4 comments:

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Julie,l love the colour.

Hugs Riet.x

Unknown said...

Beautiful Another stamp set I have to buy keep looking and when funds allow this will be one of the next on my list lol lovely card enjoy the weather

Love Dawn xx

Unknown said...

home alone - my fav place!!

Sparkle and Flourish said...

I love this! so clean and fresh and summery! Beautiful colours. Great card!
Judy xx