Tuesday 23 June 2009

This card reminds me of........


an ice lolly, I can't remember what its called or even if you can get still get them but it was one of my favourites as a child, mint ice lolly with a crispy chocolate coating ... yum lol
It looks like the scallops on the circle are really uneven but it is infact shadow... we have sunshine woo hoo lol
Maybe I'll take another photo indoors......
Most of the products used are Stampin' Up! apart from the base white cardstock and the cream cardstock
The tree stamp is from 'Forest Friends' which you'll find in the mini catalogue
The sentiment stamp is from 'Best Yet' stamp set which is a hostess level 1 set
The ribbon is chocolate chip taffeta

4 comments:

lil-paper-pixie said...

Julie your SU cards are such an inspiration I love them, you showcase the sets really well.....may have to do a bit of CASEing for my demo box...keep up the ideas & Inspiration.

Hugs

Sarah

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Julie.

Hugs Riet.x

Anonymous said...

this is gorgeous hunni :), i think i know the ice lolly you are talking about, it was one of my faves when i was a kid and it still is, its called a choc pop :), they are still being sold and i am lucky enough to be able to get them every so often :), i also love mr frosty and pear picking porky lollies hehe, mmmm ooo my mouth is watering now :P


xx

Martine

Unknown said...

Thw ice lolly sounds wonderful but I don't remember that one sorry! but looks like Martine does he he

Love the card!

Love Dawn xx

PS.I am having problems viewing your blog, sometimes I have to try a few times B4 I can see the page is any one else having problems? I often get a msg from internet explorer yours is not the only one! I wonder if that's why my visits/comments have dropped?