Thursday 10 December 2009

Look who it is...

Me!... :)

I bet you all thought I'd given up crafting didn't you, thank you so much to those that have emailed it was nice to know that I was missed

My thumb is well and truly on the mend although if I'm honest its a bit deformed... :( never mind I'll get over it. I'm still getting some pain from it but not enough to stop me crafting.

Here's a couple of cards made recently
Made with the lovely tree from the Season of Joy stamp set which I love

This is a 4x4 card which is perfect for sending in the post, no worries about wondering if I haven't put enough postage on this baby hee hee. There's clear embossing on the outer piece which doesn't show up much here but in reality its nice and shiny. Then I've silver embossed the beautiful stamps from the tree trimmings stamp set

Toodles for now, hopefully it won't be long before I'm back again :)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful cards ... I missed you X

Riet said...

What a beautiful cards Julie.

Hugs Riet.xx

Vince B said...

Fantastic cards as per usual Julie, even with a dodgy thumb you produce amaxing works of art.
Hope you have a wonderful Christmas.
Vince X

Desire Fourie said...

Beautiful Xmas creations. Love the corner piercing on the first. Wishing you and your loved ones a blessed festive season.
Hugs
Desire

Fiona said...

The red card is a gorgeous card - I know cause I received it over the Christmas ta Julie x

craftytassy said...

Lovely and elegant card! I have just made a red card and this one is a bit similar to mine, but I still think yours is so much more beautiful:) I am going to upload my video tutorial on my card this weekend, come and check it out.I also like to read your blog...very funny and inspirational.
Tassy
x