Wednesday 10 March 2010

Lovely new papers...

The patterned paper that I used on this card is new from Stampin Up isn't it GORGEOUS, I'm in love. Its actually from a Designer paper series pack from Stampin' Up!'s Mini catalogue

The other new products used here are two stamps from the 'Tiny Tags' stamp set which has 17 stamps which coordinate perfectly with the newly designed 'Medium Jewellery Tag' punch

I hope you haven't all fainted because I've posted so soon after my last post lol

Take care

Julie xx

12 comments:

shery said...

lovely card

La Vikinga said...

He he he and if I'd like a copy of the card??

It's beautiful! Love the colours!

La Vikinga / Charlotta

maddy hill said...

wow that is gorgeous paper Julie - and your card is stunning ! love the little tags at the side !
hugs
maddy x

Macpurp said...

ooooh how cute are the wee tag stamps and punch!!! beautiful papers as well.
love teen xx

Alex said...

I think this is gorgeous, I love the colour combos xx

Crissi Harvey said...

Beautiful card Julie those little tags are so sweet and really set the paper off.

Fiona said...

Lovely card Jules - nice and bright and cheery - I love the tags too x

Jo said...

OMG i'm in love! that paper is truly gorgeous! I would have guessed that you would love it too cos of the butterflies :) really pretty and another beautiful card *claps* xx

Cate said...

Gorgeous butterfly card!

Jenny said...

Beautiful card!!! :D PS: I have blog candy to give away, come by and see at my blog! Have a great day!

Chris said...

Ohhhh I bet it's fab opening the parcel of new goodies especially with gorgeous papers like that!!
What a beautiful card you made with it Julie...just love those colours.
hugs
Chris xx

Martine said...

oooooo those papers are gorgeous, ooo i sooo must get some, please do let me know when they are out darlin, me seriously needs em :)

xx

Martine